Thank you for being a part of programming at Textile Arts Center (TAC). Below you can find our most up-to-date safety protocols for entering the TAC studio.
- Sanitize hands upon entering the studio.
- Masks must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times in the studio, regardless of vaccination status.
- Vaccinated or otherwise, stay home if you have had contact with Covid-19, or if you are experiencing any symptoms. For a full list of Covid-19 symptoms please refer to this list from the CDC. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any credit inquiries.
- Windows at TAC remain OPEN and ceiling fans ON during studio hours to maintain airflow through the studio - even in cold weather, so do bring a coat.
- Label your reusable water bottle with your name. We have a water cooler on site where you can refill.
- Use of the refrigerator is only available to Staff, AIR, and Members.
- There is NO eating in the TAC studio. If you are here for an adult day-long class there are cafés and a garden all less than a block away.
- During day long Youth Programs or Birthday parties, students will eat outside or social distance indoors.