Thank you for being a part of programming at Textile Arts Center (TAC). Below you can find our most up-to-date safety protocols for entering the TAC studio.
- Masks must fit well and be worn over your nose and mouth in the studio at all times
- TAC stocks adult and child size surgical masks for all community members passing through our doors.
- For increased protection, N95 and KN95 masks are recommended.
- We require full vaccination for the following programs
- Summer Camp
- After School
- Mini Camps
- Use an alcohol based hand sanitizer upon entry and wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home if you have had contact with Covid-19, or if you are experiencing any symptoms. For a full list of Covid-19 symptoms please refer to this list from the CDC. Email email@example.com for any credit inquiries.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Social distance when possible.
- Get your Covid-19 Vaccine and applicable boosters
- Get your flu shot. Although the Flu shot will not protect you from COVID-19, it will help prevent the Flu which has similar symptoms to coronavirus.
CLEANING & STUDIO GUIDELINES
- TAC has a clean as-you-go policy, wipe down surfaces and equipment you have used with provided disinfectants.
- Adult Class students are not permitted to eat in the TAC studio. If you are here for an adult day-long class there are many cafés less than a block away.
- After School, Mini Camp, Summer Camp, or Birthday Parties will eat indoors or eat outside when the weather permits.
- Bring a labeled, reusable water bottle, we have a water cooler on site for refills.
NY Project Hope helps New Yorkers understand their reactions and emotions during this time as part of the FEMA response to Covid-19. Project Hope provides an emotional support helpline, educational materials, trusted referrals, and local provider agencies.