On December 15 + 16 Textile Arts Center’s Brooklyn Studio will be transformed into our third annual Give Back Holiday Market, a holiday shopping experience dedicated to supporting artisans and the social causes we believe in.
WE'RE GIVING BACK!
This year to celebrate our newly expanded studios and to support local artisans, we’ll be donating table space (roughly 6ft x 4ft) to selected vendors. In return, we ask that you donate either 20% of your sales or $100 to one of the featured non-profit partners (TBD).
Participation is free, and the $20 application fee covers processing fees and marketing for the event.
Applications are due November 20. Selected vendors will be notified by November 26.
- The Give Back Holiday Market will be on Dec. 15 + 16 from 12-6 pm. Load in will be 11 am on Dec. 15. The market will be located at Textile Arts Center, 505 Carroll Street, Brooklyn, NY.
- Table shares are welcome, but both vendors need to apply on the same application.
- Each selected participant will receive a 6ft x 4ft space, which includes 2 chairs and one table (approximately 5ft x 2.5 ft). Please indicate if you want to bring your own table and chairs (not to exceed 6ft). You may also bring your own setup including backdrops and racks. Most spaces will have a wall, which can be used for display. Any holes will need to be patched at the end of the market.
- Participants must participate in both days of the Give Back Market and staff their own tables.
- Vendors are responsible for their own installation and break down at the end of the market. Participants cannot store materials outside of their allotted space and all materials must be removed at the end of the market.
- Textile Arts Center and its staff will not be responsible for any loss or damage to Participant’s property. Participant expressly assumes all risks of loss, damage, liability or injury.
For questions please email email@example.com.
(Pictured: Original work by Abigail Doan, Handmade Shepherd Bells, 2017, www.abigaildoan.com)